We are a team of professionals, and everything we do is centered on the customer’s needs and how they want to do business with us. We treat our associates with the same level of professionalism and respect! We are always seeking to employ top-notch, customer-focused bankers local to the Sarasota/Bradenton area.
Because we are a community bank, it is highly encouraged for Gateway Bank employees to be involved in the community in which they work and live. We show support to our community by participating in various charitable or business organizations, as well as volunteering.
We offer opportunities for career development along with a professional working environment and competitive compensation plans, including:
- Health, Prescription, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Income Protection
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time off
- Ten paid Holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Bank Services
- Community volunteering during work hours
Gateway Bank is a privately held community bank in Southwest Florida, and a subsidiary bank of Gateway Financial Holdings of Florida, Inc. We are an equal opportunity employer, and a drug-free workplace.
|For more information, please contact:
Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Marketing Director
P. O. Box 1029
Sarasota, FL 34230-1029